Signed in as:
Starting out back in the 1950's the building was a car dealership. It later became a full mechanic shop only known as Steve's Garage in 1994. The shop later became a partnership between four mechanics sharing the work and splitting the profit. Eventually, Glen bought out the others shares and created what is now Glen's Garage. Currently the business is ran by father and daughter Glen and Megan Sutton. What Glen started as a vehicle repair shop has now grown into an all around automotive care facility. We do any, and all mechanical work, along with tire sales, U-Haul rentals, and quality used cars sales.
We have a proud history of excellent work and customers service. We have remained loyal in serving our community and, in return, have been recognized through the years by our township, state, and local business organizations. We have been voted best of Portales since 1997 and counting. We strive for quality work and perfect customer service.
Owner- Glen Sutton